Administrator - Marine Hub Cornwall
Based in Hayle
Salary £21,146 per annum
37 hours per week
Marine Hub Cornwall
Set between the North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, Cornwall is right at the heart of the vibrant and fast-growing European marine sector. No other region in the world is better located for the development of marine technology products, services and marine renewables.
Innovative marine technology businesses from around the globe continue to be drawn to Cornwall for its outstanding location, superb natural resources, great facilities and talented workforce, and Marine Hub Cornwall offers access to the funding, research, infrastructure and skills that these ambitious businesses need to succeed.
We are seeking an exceptional Administrator to join the Marine Hub Cornwall team to support the Marine Hub Operations Director and to play the lead role in the administration and support of all Hayle Marine Renewables Business Park (HMRBP), Marine Enterprise Zone and Marine Hub Cornwall activities.
The Administrator will also have responsibilities that include:
- providing a first point of contact for Marine Hub Cornwall through phone, email, website and social media
- lending support to potential applicants in preparing funding applications
- establishing effective financial, organisational, secretarial and administrative systems
- providing a reception service to occupiers and service providers within HMRBP
- assisting with marine sector and other events held in HMRBP
- contributing to the development of Marine Hub PR and communications initiatives
Closing date: noon, Tuesday 29 May
To apply for the role of Administrator (Marine Hub Cornwall), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Administrator, Marine Hub Cornwall, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, EA, PA, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Clerk, Admin Clerk, Administrative, Administration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job