Our client is a highly established and successful independent financial advisory firm whom have significant recognition for the provision of tailored advice.
- To provide administration support service
- To assist the Advisers in the procurement and processing of new business, the servicing of existing clients
- To support between one and three Independent Financial Advisers, dependent upon your own level of experience / knowledge and the Advisers level of business production
- Business processing
- To produce and collate all the relevant pre-meeting paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including, portfolio valuations, application forms and numerous regulatory documents
- To prepare and process all new business applications and documentation
- Use Intelligent Office and the various Product Provider platforms
- Ensure all fees in relation to business processing are produced and chased as required
- To carry out anti -money laundering (AML) checks
- To follow through all business processing to completion
- To deal with queries from Advisers or colleagues, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- To deal with written and telephone enquires from clients and product providers, taking the appropriate action and updating the client records as required
- To deliver excellent client service in accordance with FCA guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards
- To prepare correspondence for the Advisers, as and when required
If you believe that you have the relevant experience please apply now or contact Laura directly on O7894 9O5360 to discuss further.
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.
- Financial Services
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"