Hudson Office Support are working with a well known East Kilbride based company to recruit an experienced Administrator on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is extremely organised, able to work on their own initiative and have proven experience in a similar role. This is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available, experienced Administrator looking to further develop their skills within a fast paced, busy environment.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role will be, however will not be limited to;
- Managing own heavy and complex workload
- Compiling accurate and complete records in line with strict company regulations
- Creating an distributing detailed and comprehensive reports
- Keeping line managers updated on status of work
- Compiling PowerPoint presentations, internal memos and materials for meetings
- Managing emails and telephone enquiries and responding as appropriate, taking ownership and following up as required
- Producing correspondence and drafting paperwork
- Copying, faxing, scanning and filing and any other administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- A valid Disclosure Scotland certificate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work on your own initiative to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
Please note that Hudson will only contact those candidates who are actively being considered for this position.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job