Lloyds Banking Group is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Process work in line with agreed procedures and Lloyds Banking Group rules or scripts
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate
- Liaise with internal/external Lloyds Banking Group customers and clients
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Call Centre
- Data entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'