Ambition are working with one of the leading Restructuring and Insolvency firms in the UK who are going through a rapid growth period with exciting plans for 2018 and beyond!
This firm are looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join their core team in their Central London office. The position is a great opportunity to work closely with senior members of the team including Partners who each lead with their specialist niches.
As the Insolvency Administrator, you will be expected to conduct duties including:
- Working on Corporate insolvency cases: CVLs, MVLs, WUCs and Administrations
- Liaising with interested parties including senior members of the team regarding case progression
- Drafting statutoru documentation
- Where suitable; engage in more complex insolvency matters
- Administrative duties as required
You will have gained experience as an Insolvency Administrator or a Junior Insolvency Administrator within a leading practice or boutique environment. An insolvency qualification (CPI or Certificate in Insolvency) would be advantageous.
If you're looking for a firm that supports staff development and offers excellent scope for progression, then look no further and click apply now!
- Business Recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job