Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Provide effective administrative support as directed by the Tasking Line Manger and ADSL Management.
* Tracking, retrieval and distribution of mail and packages.
* Making and answering telephone calls and signposting as appropriate, sending/ receiving facsimile and e-mail.
* Maintaining the office filing systems, including archiving and securely disposing of sensitive information where appropriate.
Experience & Skills Required:
* 3 GCSE's (or equivalent).
* NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) Office Administration.
* Previous experience in an administration role.
* SC Clearance.
* Full clean driving licence.
Closing Date: 16 February 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job