Market leading technology business in Sutton Coldfield are seeking to recruit an Administrator.
Purpose of Job: To provide administrative support to the Customer Support Team through a range of administrative duties and support the business in the uplift of customer rates through Rate Administration.
- Maintaining the precise management of asset movements both physically and electronically, ensuring all assets are accounted for
- Completing regular stocktaking to ensure that stock levels are kept at a suitable level
- The programming of electronic gadgets ready for dispatching to customers
- Regularly maintaining customer requests for products and executing these in an efficient manner
- Working with other members of the the business and our customers, as required, to input precise Rate Administration information into the system in-line with customer requests - equating to 12 hours per week of the role
Essential • Technologically minded and able to learn technical processes quickly
• An efficient and highly organised individual • Able to manage time to complete a number of regular and complex tasks
• Knowledge of Microsoft based applications such as Excel
• A demonstrable high level of attention to detail Desirable
• Previous experience in an admin role would be advantageous
Hours of Work 32 hours per week - As a Support Team Administration Assistant you will normally work Monday to Thursday 08:00 -16:30, 32 hours per week or the hours necessary to complete tasks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job