Our client is a prestigious company based in Birmingham and they looking for an Administrator to join their HR department.
The successful candidate will be seeking to prove themselves in this role as there is development and progression within the company.
This role is based on growth within the business and offers excellent benefits and you will be providing administration support to ensure the smooth running of the day to day activities within the HR department.
Duties to include:
- Processing all starters and leavers including offer letters, contracts, employee benefits and training
- Absence management
- Chasing new employee documents
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding documents
- Requesting references and monitoring responses
- Processing all change of terms
- Maintaining and updating internal systems
Skills and experience required:
- Strong administration experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- I.T. experience using word, excel and outlook
- Strong attention to detail
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm - 1 hour lunch - 37.5 hours per week.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job