Hargreaves Lansdown sends over 1 million letters and packs to our clients each year; most of which are posted from our offices in Bristol. Some of these letters will answer administration and investment queries, whereas others provide information on investments for our clients to make informed decisions.
The role will require regular administration work, but it will also involve a number of other tasks to ensure all correspondence is posted to clients, as quickly as possible.
This role requires someone to process this important work, therefore, you must possess excellent administration skills and the ability to pay particular attention to detail. You should be able to prioritise work in what often becomes a very busy environment with multiple processing streams occurring at the same time.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- ?Compiling Financial Adviser reports for our clients
- Completing various other time-sensitive administrative duties
- Printing and posting of client letters and information packs
- Processing documentation ahead of posting out to our clients
- Coordinating mailing requirements
- Amending clients' records on our computer systems
- Providing administration of our "recommend a friend" offers and sending out incentives to qualifying clients
- Accepting deliveries of literature and stationery supplies
- Maintaining client literature requests on internal computing systems
Essential skills and experience:
- ?GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths
- Basic understanding of financial services
- Administration experience
- Ability to meet time sensitive targets
- Able to work on computer systems within an office environment
- Fully IT literate
- Task orientated
- Able to manage time effectively
- Desirable skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of outgoing post process
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Coordinating projects
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce. As part of your application we would be grateful if you could complete an equal opportunities section. The information will be used solely for diversity monitoring purposes and is not visible to the person reviewing your application form.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job