As a Administrator Manager, you will be working closely with the Principals for a given portfolio of PS Administration clients to ensure provision of high quality pension administration and consultancy services. You will also be expected to participate in strategic business changes i.e. critical success factors, implement decisions made by the Board and Principals and understand the issues that affect the performance of the Company, working closely with consultants and clients as prime day to day contacts, provide high quality support on defined contribution (DC) pension schemes and at retirement services to individuals.
As the successful Administrator Manager your duties will be as follows:
• Assisting or where appropriate leading the provision of pensions administration services for assigned PS Administration client portfolio
• Overseeing day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, and participation in trustee and client meetings where applicable.
• Active participation in PS Administration’s marketing initiatives, new business activities, attending new business pitches and company events. Seeking opportunities to generate additional income from existing client portfolio
• Providing expert advice solutions to pensions queries and pensions consultative advice; keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry
• Overseeing the project management of annual and ad-hoc projects such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, trustees’ reports and accounts.
• Involvement in the scrutinising of client work of other less experienced pensions administration team members. Signing out of ad-hoc and standard letters in response to customer queries.
• Assuming responsibility for total workflow management for the designated team, including workload allocation, prioritisation and ensuring delivery in line with client expectations, legal timescales and service level agreements (SLAs).
• Identifying team objectives or other necessary changes in line with business needs, and actively implements appropriate course of action
• Positively contributing to regular management meetings, implementing any recommendations or decisions made in terms of working practices, resourcing, efficiencies and dissemination of communications to more junior staff
You must have the following:
• Able to demonstrate an expert knowledge of pensions administration
• Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes
• Thorough knowledge of pensions legislation framework and demonstrable ability to remain informed of changes to the framework
• Previous supervisory, leadership and management experience
• Third party pensions administration experience preferred, although strong all round experience within an in-house pensions department.
• Able to demonstrate a numerical aptitude evidenced
• Previous project management experience would be required
As the successful Administration Manager, in return you will be offered with the relevant training, support, progression options. You will receive a competitive salary dependent on your experience, working hours Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm and comprehensive benefits.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job