We are currently working with a very well known, national company based in Bridgwater to recruit for an Administration and Finance Supervisor to join their fast paced team.
This is a 1 year contract working 39 hours per week Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am - 6pm. You will need to have flexibility as sometimes overtime will be required. The salary for this contract will be £20,000 - £24,000 PA DOE.
The key purpose of this role will be to be responsible for the Depot Administration, reporting and analysis as well as being the front line person for any office depot enquiries.
Key Role Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Management and reporting for all cost within the depot
- Responsible for generating and analysing all financial reports
- Maintain accurate Attendance Management by updating relevant system accurately and in a timely manner
- Influencing line managers to follow company process and ensure that best practice methods are followed
- Collate, maintain and submit relevant payroll timesheets, update GPHR10 accordingly in line with company deadlines
- Develop and maintain a working system with the DGM in relation to WTD worked hours, working efficiencies / trends including sickness and absence reporting.
- Work with the DGM and National Admin Depot Manager to achieve financial savings by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget
- The main depot ambassador and point of contact for the customer and key stakeholders main contact
- Monitor & track Health & Safety compliance within the Depot using relevant system
- Maintain Training & Development record for Depot
- Provide administrative support for the Depot, producing relevant documents and reports as requested
- Discretion to deal with confidential matters and information including supporting as note-taker in investigation, disciplinary & grievance meetings
The successful candidate will have proven administration and finance experience within a fast paced, industrial environment. You will need to be skilled in managing processes, report creation and analysis, have a good eye for detail and be highly numerate.
If you like a busy, varied role and would like to apply then please apply online or contact Georgie on .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'