Our Reading based client is seeking an Order Admin Team Leader role based in Reading.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Supervisor to oversee the day to day running of the Order Administration Team.
Working as part of a busy Finance department, the Order Administration Team is a business critical team within the business and they are responsible for all order processing
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within an administration / finance team and will need the ability to develop strong internal relationships. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company's vision and culture.
- Ensuring that your team are delivering high quality administrative work and meeting set SLA'
- Ensuring customer orders have been through the correct approval channels to meet all contractual, legal and business requirements.
- Verifying customer orders have been completed to a minimum standard to ensure that delivery expectations can be met
- Entering customer orders onto accounting software within set SLA
- Despatching customer orders (electronic and physical media) & licence key generation
- Creating customer support contracts
- Raising all customer invoices for EMEA & APAC
- Raising customer credit notes and re-invoicing where required
- Managing stock levels and liaising with suppliers
- Understand and enforce revenue recognition rules
- Queue management and the delegation of day to day duties for the Team
- Working with the Order Administration Manager to drive continuous improvement
- Month one to ones with Team members
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Qualifications: 5 GCSE grades C or Above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Focused on customer experience (both internal and external)
- Able to communicate in a confident and professional manner
- Previous Supervisory role working within a Finance or an Order Administration team.
- Thoughtful with exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible in their work to allow involvement in project work
- Ambitious, self-motivate and proactive
Preferred experience (not essential):
- Working for a software company / technology sector
- Purchasing and / or stock control experience.
- Working with the following software or systems; Great Plains accounting system, Salesforce CRM system, Excel and Word.
- Involvement in projects or process improvement.
- Written and spoken French and / or German would be an advantage but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job