- Front line customer contact including general client enquiries and client correspondence
- Dealing with contract and suppliers
- Administration of documents and quotations
- Maintain and monitor paperwork
- Coordinate and maintain accurate communication records
- General administration - document filing, letter typing, emailing, document submission
- Cross training to provide administrative cover in other departments
- Proficient in MS Office packages
We thank you for your application - if you are successful and have the experience we are looking for regarding this role we will do our best to contact you within 48 hours. Unfortunately due to volume applications unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted however we do hold all cvs on file and should further suitable roles be available we will contact you again. By sending your cv to Newman Office Personnel you will be you are agreeing to Newman Office Personnel representing you and putting your details forward to our client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"