Admin Shift Leader - Swindon
About the Admin Shift Leader
Joining us as a Admin Shift Leader, you'll work directly for the Brand Network Customer Support Manager and will be supporting the management of the Brand Network Admin Support team to carry out all duties related to managing service offer.
In this role, you will be liaising with a range of different people, including external suppliers, depots, field team and customers ensuring correct processes are followed in all instances. You will have day to day responsibility for planning and supporting key priorities within the Admin Team including invoicing, contracts, stock ordering, installation plans and fault monitoring/reporting and allocation and management of the workload of the team members. You will handle retailer complaints to support high level customer service expectation and build strong relationships within the team and internal and external stakeholders.
You'll be able to evidence:
- People Management experience
- Excellent customer service including exceptional conflict handling skills
- Excellent planning and personal organisation
- Great inter-personal skills and ability to show empathy with customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate including excellent excel skills
- Strong data analysis and manipulation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Able to work to a deadline and organise own work and coordinate the work of others
- Able to portray a confident and professional approach throughout the role
- Ability to achieve high standards
This job is based in Swindon Head Office and will require flexibility to work weekends and shifts as required by business needs.
Connect Group PLC is a specialist distribution company, which offers market-leading expertise in a range of industries. With combined revenue of £1.6bn, we employ 6,000 staff and operate in the UK and worldwide.
Connect Group offers unrivalled expertise in:
- Early Distribution - Encompassing: Smiths News, Dawson Media Direct and Pass My Parcel. Smiths News is the UK's largest newspaper and magazine wholesaling business with an approximate 55 per cent. market share; Dawson Media Direct is an international media direct business supplying newspapers, magazines and inflight entertainment technology and content; Pass My Parcel, a wholly-owned 'click and collect' delivery service, operated by the Smiths News business, has a network of over 3,000 parcel shops and clients which include Amazon and ASOS
- Mixed Freight - Tuffnells is a leading provider of next-day B2B delivery of mixed parcel freight consignments, specialising in items of irregular dimension and weight, with 37 depots, delivering over 13 million consignments per annum to over 4,500 customers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job