Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a prestigious legal firm to recruit an Admin Manager. This is a brand new role that will sit on the Senior Management team and has been created due to rapid growth in their conveyancing department. Your role will be to oversee a team of administrators ensuring that internal and external customers experience a robust and seamless process once a property transaction is completed on a house. My client requires an exceptional administrator to over see the team.
- Good motorway links so suitable for commuters from Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop and Retford
- Modern offices
- Opportunity to join a company experiencing client growth
- Manage day to day operational duties of the post completion team which currently comprises of 3 people who provide post completion support across 5 sites.
- Working in a very heavily regulated environment where collection of legal documents and compliance is essential
- Communicating with clients and the team effectively regarding property transactions.
- Provide a client centric service when conducting property transactions in accordance with the relevant statutory and regulatory framework and in accordance with best Conveyancing practice.
- You will provide training and mentoring to ensure work is completed to a high standard and in accordance with all approved processes and workflows. You will be responsible for allocating and overseeing the work of your team to make sure deadlines are met.
- Understanding and reporting of day to day KPI'S.
- Providing technical expertise to the team.
- Allocation of work.
- Monitoring work and checking quality
- Measuring performance.
- Developing your people.
- Hands on and supporting the post completion process, dealing with but not limited to notices, requisitions, registration of property and land at the land registry.
- You will have experience managing a team ideally in a similar regulated environment including Conveyancing, Legal, Professional or Financial services
- Experience working with volume administrative tasks in a similar team and have a strong operational background.
- You will have knowledge and experience of working in a very busy department using case management software.
- You'll have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates with experience in conveyancing will have a distinct advantage
- Death in service
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Loyalty Bonuses
- 35 days annual leave
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
- Professional Services
- Compliance Manager
- Admin manager
- Senior Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'