Admin & Compliance Manager
Reference Number: req32678
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Division/Business Unit Information
KN Drinks Logistics is a specialist drinks only service provision. With a client portfolio of internationally recognised brands, it is our mission to create profitable growth by becoming the partner of choice to the Drinks Industry.
Our commitment to building operational excellence through continuous improvement and developing our talented people is key to helping us deliver as promised.
The Admin & Compliance Manager will coordinate and manage activities required to meet customer service and budgetary requirements. The challenge is to ensure a safe and legal working environment, delivery of KNPS/continuous improvement and general office administration as well as being first point of call for the customer.
- Work with the Management Team to ensure the control and monitoring of warehouse and fleet legal compliance through the use of performance management tools and maintenance programs
- Ensure all Quality, Health, Safety and Environment standards are maintained and QSHE policies are adhered to provide a safe and legal working environment
- Work collaboratively to identify interventions that drive improvements across the warehouse and fleet
- Work towards achieving internal continuous improvement Green Standard
- Ensure timely completion of Human Resources activities
- Manage a team to ensure all general administration is completed on time and to the best quality
Your skills and experience
- Shows commitment towards achieving business objectives and your own self-development
- Acts in accordance with KN vision and values by thinking through likely implications of own actions on the business
- Suggests new ideas to improve performance and work through process to implementation taking the management team with you
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst managing a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new skills and techniques
- Approachable with a positive attitude
- Analysis & Judgement with Commercial Acumen
About Kuehne + Nagel
Learn more >> With over 74,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job