£30-£35k +Bonus + Benefits + Career Progression
Due to planned growth our client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and flexible individual to join their dynamic fast growing company to work at their offices in Lymington they are looking to build their team by recruiting an Acquisition Co-ordinator. The successful candidate will work closely with all areas of the business liaising with both internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure the effective management of the programme. The successful candidate must be able to embrace change, think outside the box and be self-motivated and driven.
Although the role is office based this role requires frequent travel to Ireland and across the UK including overnight stays.
Your role will include the following:
- Ensuring the project is planned and implemented effectively and realistically
- Accurately forecasting and reporting on all elements of the project, measuring progress against forecasts and milestones
- Communicate with multiple external parties including planning, design, power and legal specialists to effectively manage, report, evaluate and drive the programme.
- Coordinating all parts of the business throughout the timeline to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Ensure that the CRM is accurate, and that relevant fields and forecasts are updated for both internal and external
- Producing accurate and high-quality reports to be used both internally and externally
- Analysingand interpreting data and using it to drive the company strategy
- Managing and owning the company’s relationship with the customer as the primary point of contact
- Providing a full range of coordinator support to the relevant Manager and Director
- Coordinating various tasks across all teams in the business to ensure all deadlines are met
- Identifying issues across all projects and assist in resolving these as quickly as possible
- Seeking new opportunities to move projects forward where possible
- Managing databases, driving all the forecasted tasks to be achieved as planned
- Maintaining accuracy of all project information in Salesforce
- Responding to initial customer enquiries
- Keeping the key customers updated when key milestones of each project are achieved, but also when delayed
The ideal candidate will have the following key characteristics:
- Assertive - driving change based on company objectives
- Organized - the ability to prioritise and plan on both a global and individual scale
- Working to tight deadlines and thriving under pressure
- Accuracy, thorough with exceptional attention to detail
- Adaptable to change in fast paced business
- IT - experience of Excel reportingas well as excellent all round IT skills
- Communication - able to communicate effectively with shareholders
- Personable, able to deal with different teams, client’s personalities and deadlines
In return for your hard work and flexible approach they offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive remuneration package and obtainable career progression. If you are interested in working as part of a fast-growing company with the chance to develop your skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply. Please note only those who meet the advertised criteria and who are eligible to work within the UK will be accepted for this role.
- Flexible Approach
- Organisational Skills
- Highly Detailed
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'