Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Accreditation and Quality Specialist to work with Thames Valley Police on a contractual basis.
Coach, develop and assess staff in line with national standards. Support the implementation of Accreditation programmes, including Apprenticeship initiatives and/or Functional Skills (Maths and English).
- Inspire, coach and develop learners to ensure the needs of the individual, their line manager and the department/Force are met.
- Assess the performance of learners against the appropriate national standards, including Business Administration and Customer Service and either Management (level 3) or Functional Skills, in line with awarding body requirements.
- Support apprentices and other relevant parties who are on apprenticeship programmes or initiatives, ensuring relevant stakeholders are consulted and kept up to date with any changes.
- Identify any areas of under-performance and take actions to address, working in conjunction with the line manager and any other relevant stakeholders
- Produce and maintain audit records of learners' progress, in line with the requirements of the organisation and any relevant awarding bodies.
- Liaise with line managers and other relevant parties to promote new Accreditation initiatives, including apprenticeships.
- Support line managers in implementing apprenticeships in their area of responsibility , including the design of job descriptions and appropriate on and off the job learning programmes.
- The Assessors Award; proven experience of assessing a wide variety of learners.
- Current occupational competence to assess Management Level 3
- Current occupational competence to assess Administration levels 2 and 3, Customer Service levels 2 and 3 and Maths and English Level 2
- Proven or relevant experience of delivering learning opportunities to groups and individuals
Location: Sulhamstead or Kidlington
Pay Rate: £13.87 PAYE - £17.08 UMBRELLA
Contract Length: February 2018 (with possible extension)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"