Accounts Supervisor - Listers Volkswagen Coventry
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Supervisor to be based at our Volkswagen dealership in Coventry.
The working hours for this role are: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Driving and controlling sales, purchase and nominal ledgers.
• Overseeing the completion of weekly and monthly reports.
• Completion of balance sheet reconciliations.
• Ensuring debtor accounts are actioned.
• Overlooking one direct report.
• Fundamentally controlling the smooth and effective running of the department.
What we’re looking for:
• This role would suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Supervisor or Accounts Manager.
• However, you don’t just need to be from the motor industry to be considered for the role, as long as you have a sound knowledge of a similar accounting role.
• Someone highly motivated and able to work on their own or as part of a team. Excellent administration and PC skills are essential. References will be required.
Remuneration & Benefits:
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and company car schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you are interested in joining one of the largest privately owned motor retailer group in the UK and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
- Accounts Assistant
- Balance Sheet
- Sheet Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job