Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant Manager in St Ives. This extremely well-respected firm of Chartered Accountants has a reputation for excellence and a great working environment.
This would be an excellent opportunity for any Accounts and Audit Seniors who are ready to step up into a managerial position where you will not only have responsibility for your own team, but you will also gain exposure to developing new business for the firm.
The Position involves:
- Predominantly accounts based associated with corporate tax work.
- Be involved in all aspects of accounts preparation for a varied and interesting portfolio of clients.
- Supervising and motivating a team of staff, delegating where appropriate and supporting the Partners
- Coaching and developing less experienced staff
- Play an active role in raising the profile of the business
- Project managing the accounts and tax returns for the client
The successful candidate will need to be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a strong practice background. Good communication skills are expected, as is a proven ability to work well in a team environment and to mentor and develop junior staff.
Rutherford Briant is the Leading Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"