We are currently recruiting for an experienced Interim Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join a well-established company based in Birmingham City Centre on an interim basis.
We are looking for a skilled Interim Accounts Receivable Team Leader who will be joining a motivated and hard-working Finance function. This role would be suitable for an individual who enjoys leading a team has a strong background in Accounts Receivable.
Main Duties of the Interim Accounts Receivable Team Leader include:
· Managing a small team
· Coaching, mentoring and developing individual team members
· Working with internal and external stakeholders
· Building strong relationship with international suppliers
· Dealing and resolving a range of supplier enquiries in a timely manner
To be considered for the role of the Interim Accounts Receivable Team Leader you will have:
· Previous experience of managing and coaching a team
· Solid experience within Accounts Receivable and Cashiering
· Previous experience of working in a customer service, sales or collections environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
· The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging finance environment
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job