This is a great opportunity to join a very successful company and be part of a fantastic team, initially on a temporary basis, rolling on a month to month contract.
You will be responsible for a number of duties including the below:
• Issuing credit notes to the company’s largest supplier.
• Validation of rebate claims received.
• Escalating issues & liaising with internal managers with a view to resolution of issues to customer’s satisfaction.
• Trend analyses & forecasting of rebate values.
In order to be applicable for this role you will need to have the following:
• Availability to work immediately
• Need to have demonstrable accounts receivable experience.
• Need to be able to commute to London Heathrow area.
• Must be immediately available and able to commit long term
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job