An exciting opportunity to join as a Accounts Payable Specialist in a well renowned Leisure and Sport company in Luton with a Nationwide presence. Going in to a busy role that requires someone with an eye for detail and ability to work well in teams to ensure all process are followed accurately.
A well renowned brand name within the Leisure and Sport sector is looking to bring on board an Accounts Payable Specialist on a temporary basis with opportunity of extension. Working as part of a lose knit team, there is a requirement for an adaptable person who is able to work in a fast paced environment and liaise with other teams. In state of the art offices in an easily accessible location in Luton, they are ideal for anyone located in Luton, Dunstable, Milton Keynes, Bedford or the surrounding area.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems or through the use of SAP (preferred)
- Monthly Pre-payment Processing
- Maintain and update central journal
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Raising Debit Notes
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Process credit notes within the system
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Be Immediately Available or on a relatively short notice period
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of working within an SLA Driven environment
- Previous experience of using similar systems, SAP preferred
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the Leisure and Sport industry in an interesting role that requires a high attention to detail. Very competitive salary for the role.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
- petty cash
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'