Our client, a top 10 company worldwide, in their industry is currently looking to source an experienced accounts payable clerk to join their team. To fill this role you must be immediately available or on short notice and have 2 years experience within a large company .
* Code and enter Purchase Ledger invoices and Credit Notes;
* Process multi-currency invoices including USD and Euro
* Manage processing of credit card information, ensuring receipts and coding are aligned
* Liaise with Budget Holders in respect of coding issues;
* Deal with various budget holders to ensure timely invoice authorisation, processing and payment;
* Prepare weekly supplier BACS payment runs;
* Effectively Interact with suppliers, deal with queries etc.;
* Reconcile supplier statements with ledger accounts;
* Code and enter expenses ensuring company policy is adhered to;
- Experience with Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Immediately Available or on short notice (2 week).
- Two years Experience in Accounts Payables at a large company.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction. With strong performance in such a large business there are always possibilities to take a more permanent position in the future.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'