We have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our UK and Ireland Accounts Payable department in Chiswick Park. Reporting into the Accounts Payable Supervisor the Accounts Payable Clerk will ensure the processing of invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Process a high volume of invoices received, on a daily basis and filing of said invoices.
- Process invoices in line with VUE procedures and committed service level agreements.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to highlight invoice errors relating to major contracts and follow-up until resolution.
- Process T&E & Petty cash claims and filing of said claims.
- Complete daily downloads.
- Prepare statement reconciliations on a monthly basis; ensuring that outstanding invoices are investigated and if necessary copies requested and processed appropriately.
- Prepare remittance statements on a weekly basis.
ACT 2 - WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED
- Previous experience gained within a busy accounts payable role
- Experience of ensuring compliance and accuracy
- Experience of processing invoices
- Intermediate Excel and basic Word skills
- Strong organisation skills, able to prioritise and schedule activities in order to maximise use of time and resources
- Able to establish and maintain good relationships with other people
- Good sense of humour
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job