There is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large FMCG organisation based in Watford on a temporary to permanent basis.
My Watford based client are a large blue chip organisation who are are looking to expand their accounts team further. As my client continue to grow they will need driven and ambitious Accounts Payable Clerk to join them on their journey.
Part of the organisations philosophy is to supply quality in house and at desk training, in order to get the best productivity out of all of their staff. Once the successful Accounts Payable Clerk has gone permanent there will be some fantastic benefits on offer.
The daily duties of this Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
- Processing high volume invoices daily
- Supporting weekly payment runs
- Matching, Batching and Coding invoices
- Handling supplier queries
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Previous experience within a large organisation or processing high volume invoices
- Large ERP system experience
- Immediately available or 1 week notice
- AAT studier
- Temporary to permanent
- Fantastic benefits once permanent
- Parking on site
- Study support, where applicable
- Chance to start a new role immediately for the correct candidate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job