Accounts Payable Clerk
Temporary to permanent
Based in Burgess Hill (you must be a car driver)
£22,000 - £24,000
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join a lovely company in the Burgess Hill area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Accurate recording & processing of financial documents supplied on projects, onto Management Information System
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolve all queries relating to costings and invoices
- Prepare supplier invoice payment runs
- Safe storage of financial documents and reports easily accessible by all within the organisation
- Ensure all incoming correspondence to the team is dealt with promptly
- Production of various reports
- Provide support to other staff members as a team to level the workload and assist in their absence
- At least one year’s experience of working in a similar role or within finance
- Ideally available at short notice period
- It is essential that you are a car driver due to the location of the business
- Good communication and organisational skills
- High level of numeracy
- Accuracy and attention to detail when processing
- Experience of Management Information Systems
You will be joining a stable finance team, a company that has doubled in turnover over the last few years and where you will have the opportunity to expand on your skills and progress further.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing Invoices
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job