My Borehamwood based FMCG client are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their nationwide organisation on an on going temporary basis.
My client have a strong national presence and have highly dynamic offices, with passionate staff. They are looking for someone to join their company who will match the drive that this organisation have to succeed. Due to the nature of the business this role will be high volume and require someone who thrives in a high paced environment.
The Accounts Payable Clerk's day to day duties will include:
- Collecting invoices from the post
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Posting invoices onto system
- Weekly reports
- maintaining suppliers statements
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have:
- Used a large ERP system (i.e. SAP/ Oracle)
- Processed a high number of invoices a day
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Chance to work with one of the countries largest chains
- Parking on site
- Exclusive discounts of all products
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job