My client is seeking an immediately available Accounts Payable clerk to join their team on a 6 month basis.
The client is a well-established company who have dominated the market for 50 years with an ethos of improving the lives of communities nationally.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Pay invoices on a timely basis
- Assist Bought Ledger supervisor
- Match invoices to orders
- Prepare weekly payment runs
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Answer general queries
- Other duties as needed
Successful candidates are:
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Sound excel skills
Benefits to be discussed at the discretion of the client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job