My client is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their central Bristol finance function.
Whilst this role is initially offered on a 12 month contract basis, there is a possibility of a permanent role being offered after this time.
My client is a national business with an excellent reputation.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements and liaising with suppliers
- Payment runs
- Investigating and resolving queries
The candidate will ideally have:
- Previous experience within an Accounts Payable Clerk role
- Good communication skills and the confidence to deal with suppliers on the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- An interest in pursuing a career in accountancy
A competitive salary of up to £21,500 is on offer to the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job