Excellent opportunity to join our impressive, large, rewarding and expanding Global client working within their Accounts Payable team based in Quedgeley, Gloucester. They are currently recruiting for permanent Accounts Payable Clerk.
Reporting to the AP Supervisor, the primary purpose of this role is to ensure that accounts payable transactions are carried out in a timely and highly accurate manner. You will work within an Accounts Payable Team, committed to this purpose. You will be a key contributor to the Accounts payable function, ensuring that the highest of standards are upheld.
- Resolving a high volume of purchase order, invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Ensuring credit is received for discrepancies agreed by vendors.
- Regular reconciliations of vendor statements to ensure that the ledgers are up to date, and accurate.
- Maintaining good working relationships with vendors.
- Reviewing aged debit balances, and communicating with vendors to organise refunds.
- Reviewing aged non-payable invoice queries and escalating problems appropriately.
- Adhering to the companies document retention policy.
- Protecting the organisations value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Providing cover where needed, in times of high workload and holiday periods.
To apply for this job ideally you will have some accounts payable or invoice processing experience however this isn't essential. Any experience within the finance function will be considered and also a strong administration background with the ability to learn quickly. Graduates will also be considered.
Salary - £21k this is very negotiable for the right person therefore if you have the relevant experience please send your CV outlining your salary expectations.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm / 8am - 4pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job