Some of the duties in this role are as follow;
• Ensure all transactions and processes within the purchase ledger are operating accurately and within timescales ensuring that all suppliers are paid accurately and on time.
• Manual processing of invoices and credit notes within the purchase ledger, making sure they are duly authorised, accurate and timely
• Processing electronic interfaces of invoices making sure they are duly authorised, accurate and within agreed timescales
• Making payment runs including cheques, BACS and direct debit payments and all appropriate documents are produced (remittance advices, payments lists etc)
• Deal with supplier and internal customer queries as per agreed service standards
• Balance all input batches
• Action any final demands and legal notices
• At least 12 months experience working within a finance environment
• PC literate with a good working knowledge of Windows applications
• Numerate and have excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with pace and urgency.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job