Jive are currently working with an exceptional client based in Kendal who are looking to appoint a new Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis.
Due to a period of growth and restructure, this growing business are looking to expand their finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process of outside vendor payments for purchases
- Responsible for processing specific monthly invoices paid by direct debit
- Processing expenses on a weekly basis
- Statement reconciliations
- Monitoring receipts and ensuring company policy has been adhered to
- Dealing with internal and external customers queries
- Processing weekly timecards
- Ensure costs are correctly coded to appropriate general ledger account code
- Ability to prepare BACS payment runs in absence of Team Leader
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with the post
- Scanning and filing documents
- Other adhoc duties
To be successful in your application you will require:
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to process data entry in an efficient manner
- Confident communicating with employers and vendors regarding invoices and expenses
- Ability to prioritise workloads.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident and happy to work within a larger finance team
Full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. Excellent holiday package, 25 days + 8 statutory days. Pension, auto-enrolment with employer currently matching 4%. Free onsite parking available.
Due to the nature of this vacancy, my client is looking for someone to start immediately. Please do not delay in sending your CV or call me for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Communication Skills
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'