P+S are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, agricultural specialists, who are currently seeking an Accounts Payable and Address Book Supervisor to join their Accounts Department based in Witham St Hughs.
The successful candidate will have a passion for customer service and CRM and will want to support driving the department forward with excellent service levels internally and externally. Ideally, they will be experienced in Accounts Payable and/or Address Book and be able to fully support the Accounts Payable and Address Book manager in the daily running of the team. The position will carry an element of people management including PDR support and recruitment. This role will be responsible for supervising 9 people.
• Continue to build external and internal customer relationships.
• Ensure all processes are maintained and adhered to within the Accounts Payable and Address Book sections.
• Monitor invoice and payment processing and ensure any issues are escalated as necessary.
• Monitor Address Book forms and emails and ensure any issues are escalated as necessary.
• Efficient resolution of external/internal queries.
• Daily supervision of workload within both teams including; absence and long-term holiday cover.
• Design and develop processes to incorporate feedback from customers and ensure we are providing the best possible service.
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to cope with pressure, specifically around meeting deadlines
• High level of skill in critically evaluating situations and making decisions
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate well at all levels including senior stakeholders in the business
• Ability to direct and co-ordinate activity whilst creating an engaged and motivated team
• Confident in presenting the department independently at customer/site/department meetings
• Experience of customer relationship management and conflict resolution
• Previous supervisory experience is essential
• Possess a confident, calm and approachable manner
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• 5 GCSES Grade A - C
• Finance and Accounting qualifications an advantage
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online following the instructions.
- Address Book
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job