Are you an experienced accounts handler? Do you get bored at work? Are you looking for a more interesting, fun and fast-paced role? Then this firm want to meet you! Based near Huntingdon this firm offer some amazing benefits, are easily accessible for commuters and they have free parking!
If you are experienced in the insurance industry and are keen to work for a local firm that can offer you development and progression then apply for this role today!
Main duties include:
- Processing requests and answering queries
- Ensure correct documentation is received from customer and clients
- Offering best terms to clients and customers
- Processing adjustments and cancellations of customer documents
- Dealing with the cycle for the customer and clients
- Ensure all records are up to date
- Ensure all diary entries are dealt with
- Follow up new business
The successful candidate will have:
- Has previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of property insurance
- A good knowledge of dealing with accounts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills.
- Good attitude and work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Eliza asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants has the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job