Accounts Receivable Clerk
£24,000 + Pension + Parking
A keen and enthusiastic Accounts Receivable Clerk is required to join a lively team within an established and successful local Company who are currently expanding.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with the day to day management of the accounts receivable and credit control function
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes, posting on the accounts system and sending to clients
- Allocating payments received to client accounts, preparing bank reports and reconciling ledger
- Preparing daily payments received reports and producing banking documentation
- Assisting with the credit control function and chasing overdue payments via telephone and email
- Reconciling petty cash expenditure and processing credit card and staff expenses payments
ew job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'