Are you experienced in Transactional Accounting? (Purchase/ Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Bank Recs etc)
Are you looking for a more varied role, in one of the nicest offices in the City?
If so, we want to hear from you! Red Finance and Accounting are working with an outstanding, Multi-National business who are looking to add a Finance Professional to their small but high performing team.
You'll be getting involved with various elements of the business and liaising with clients both internally and externally, so this would be a great chance for someone to develop their Business Partnering skills within a sizeable business.
Before I post the inevitable bullet points, I'll summarise what my client have said they're looking for…
The ideal candidate will have solid all rounds accounts knowledge and so those with a background in Bookkeeping will have an advantage as will those who've worked as an Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant with a wider remit. Ideally, they'll be used to working with a high value of work and won't be scared to show initiative and innovate.
- Able to raise invoices for over 20 different revenue streams within the department
- Ability to use existing and newly developed systems
- To monitor existing accounts and debts
- To Forecast and track key account metrics on a monthly basis
- Engage with department teams to maximize billing opportunities
- Prepare reports on account status
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Build systems and processes that enable effective controls as well as most efficient and optimized results
- Account management for a large volume of supplier commissions
- Department financial administration including regular reports to management and divisional Accountant
- Essential skills/Experience
- Professional communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Strong aptitude for finance and extensive knowledge of systems and excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of ICON, Dynamics & DREAM would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job