Our client is hiring for an Accounts Assistant to join their business and support a Financial Controller with month end tasks and daily bookkeeping of the accounts.
They require a mature, professional Accounting professional who possesses strong numerical skills and ideally coming with a good academic record and an enthusiasm for learning. This is a varied "roll up your sleeves" environment and you will get involved with numerous business critical projects outside of a traditional finance function.
To support the growth of the business, this newly created Accounts role will be responsible for helping produce the company’s financial reports including board pack and key management information.
Key responsibilities with include but not limited to:
- Assisting with Month end / Management Accounts
- Accounts payable - processing payments and expenses
- Accounts receivable - billing clients, raising and sending invoices, cash allocation
- Journal postings - assisting with accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Control - collections and client management
- Debt reporting & Aged debtor analysis
- Assisting with month end tasks
- Assisting with annual audit
- Continuous improvement of systems alongside FC
- Actively studying towards professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Intermediate excel knowledge
- Good systems knowledge - ETZ or Xero
- Willingness to learn
- Passionate about a career in finance and accounting
- Problem solver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'