CMA are partnering with a growing manufacturing business based in Havant, Hampshire to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting period of growth and this is a new role within the team due to this growth.
What will the role involve?
- Lead on the Sales Ledger processing of invoices;
- Credit Control via phone and email;
- Bank and statement reconciliation;
- Assist with the Purchase ledger;
- Assist with Payroll.
- Previous experience within a varied finance role;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Additional benefits and information:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Competitive base salary
- Free onsite parking
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'