KCR Solutions are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for an excellent client in Newcastle.
Salary - £22,000 to £26,000
- Perform all purchase ledger related duties, to include processing of all purchase invoices in line with company procedures, supplier statement reconciliations and payment runs.
- Maintain the company purchase order system.
- Assist with the company expense claims system, reviewing all expense claims and ensuring claims are supported by the appropriate receipts.
- Posting of monthly expenses to the accounting system.
- Provide concise report of expenses to the Senior Finance Administrator for inclusion on the monthly payroll.
- Manage the corporate credit cards, ensuring all payments are supported by appropriate receipts, prior to posting to the correct expense codes.
- Maintain the accounting records, to include daily cash account reconciliation and monthly Profit & Loss account.
- Assist with sales ledger, including raising sales invoices
- Assist with credit control to ensure prompt and efficient receipt of payments from clients.
- General ledger journal entries and ensuring month end close off duties are completed in line with the Finance Timetable.
- Provide holiday cover for members of the Finance team.
- Undertake ad hoc reports, analysis and other duties as may be required.
- Support the Director with the efficient FM Management
- Co-ordinate regular maintenance and repairs for the building
- Undertake any other FM task as directed
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar finance role.
- A self-starter who can 'hit the ground running’.
- AAT qualification is not essential but would be beneficial.
- You will have proven experience of Sage 50 Accounts and Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to adhere to strict deadlines and timescales.
- A high level of discretion and integrity is essential.
- You will have good interpersonal skills, be independently minded and self-motivated.
- A high level of attention to detail and a proactive approach to improving systems and processes.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with a 'can do’ attitude.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'