An Accounts Assistant position has become available to join a recognised brand in Southampton on a permanent basis. Working part of a diverse team, this role offers flexible working hours, free gym membership/lunch and a holiday entitled which increases with service! The successful Accounts Assistant will be part of a team of 5, providing a variety of support to the Finance Manager with general ledger duties and project-based tasks.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Bank reconciliations
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Processing invoices
- Supporting the Finance Manager with month / year end duties
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with internal & external queries
- Set up and maintain suppliers accounts
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Accounts Administrator / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
What you will get:
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Contributory Pension
- Free gym / lunch
- Discounted services
- Increasing holiday entitlement with service
If you are interested in this 'Accounts Assistant’ position, please apply today.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'