Our Bristol office is currently recruiting for an experienced part time Accounts Assistant to complete a variety of transactional finance tasks. Responsibilities are outlined below:
- Inputting and coding invoices onto a portal and Xero; raising and sending invoices
- Reconciling invoices to bank statements and receipts to credit card statements
- Low volume credit control, checking the aged debtor report and reconciling
- Escalating bad debt to the Director
- Investigating any management account queries
- Overseeing weekly payroll
- Liaising with the company Accountant regarding month end reports and reconciliation of sales and purchase ledger
- HMRC payments and queries
- Filing invoices and updating Xero and MS Excel databases
- Other ad-hoc accounting or admin duties that arise
- Previous experience of the duties above
- Well organised with the ability to plan workload to achieve strict deadlines
- Good communication skills
- An accounting qualification would be advantageous
This a part time, temporary to permanent position, working over Tuesday and Wednesday (09:00am - 17:00pm) and offering £10-12ph. No parking available.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'