Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing young and dynamic interior design organisation with very prestigious clientele. Due to continued expansion and growth, the company is looking to open an in-house accounts team. This position comes with a great opportunity to be a part of building a new team and fantastic progression route all the way to management level.
The Accounts Assistant role is to support the Management Accountant in the day to day running of the Finance team. The position will offer considerable opportunity for the right person to gain invaluable experience within a rapidly developing company.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be:
- Monitoring daily sales information
- Reconciling cash and credit card sales with weekly sales figures
- Payment allocations
- Reconciling bank entries in the accounting system
- Managing petty cash
- Preparing supplier payment runs
What you’ll need to succeed as a Accounts Assistant:
- Study support for AAT and ACCA
- Mentorship from the Finance Director
- Career progression
- Strong organisational skills
- Sage 50 experience desirable
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including v-lookups and pivot tables
The Business Director has vacated some time in his busy schedule and is looking to interview potential Accounts Assistants as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to grow within the business and manage their finance and operation side, as well as work together with their small friendly team of professionals.
Salary: £21000-£23000 + study support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'