Abacus have the pleasure of working with a global manufacturing business based in Buckingham. The client is looking for a career driven, hardworking individual with experience using SAP. With rapid organic growth within its chosen sector, the company are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their already successful and friendly team.
This is a temporary to permanent position and can offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work towards individual career goals, whilst working in an established, internationally recognised brand.
Ideally you will be studying towards AAT, ACCA, CIMA qualification. As the Accounts Assistant, your day to day duties would include;
- Timely recording of company operations in the system whilst providing accurate analysis.
- Ensure compliance with Group standards, Audit and Tax authorities
- Responsible for recording and maintaining the General Ledgers and Inventory valuation
- Intercompany reconciliations - Cost cycles, B/S, I/S and equity
- Record expense claims
- Assist internal and external accounting audits
- Filing and submitting income tax
- Filing and submitting deferred tax calculation
- VAT submissions / Intrasat
- Preparing monthly reports for business review
On offer is an hourly rate of £12p/h + accrued holiday pay for temporary, and up to £25,000 per annum for the permanent role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'