Role - Accounts Assistant
Ref.No - JP128
Location - Goring, Berkshire
Pay Rate - £20,000 - £22,000 per annum plus benefits
Job Type - full time, 37.5 hours per week, fixed term 6-month maternity cover
Would you like the opportunity to learn more about business finance, by covering an Accounts Assistant role for 6 Months?
Atlas Employment are happy to be working with this well-established client based in Goring, Oxfordshire. They are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join their team as an Accounts Assistant; you will ultimately be responsible for dispatching invoices, responding to account queries and working to resolve any debt issues.
What will I be doing as an Accounts Assistant?
- Receipt allocation to client ledger/invoice
- Process new customer accounts
- Process customer refunds on Sage 200
- Support purchase ledger, applying invoices and resolving queries
- Reconcile and raise queries on supplier statements
- Prepare weekly payment run
- Work to communicate financial controls across the business
I should apply for the Accounts Assistant role if I have…
- Good IT Skills including Excel and Sage 200
- Keen interest in accounting
- Computer literate with a good understanding of the role of accounts within in a multinational business
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in product design
Easy transport routes from; Abingdon, Benson, Chalgrove, Cholsey, Culham Didcot, Henley-on-Thames, Reading, Sutton Courtenay, Wallingford, Woodcote
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'