Toyota are currently offering a new opportunity as an Accounts Assistant to join our business based out of our Edgware dealership.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will play a very important role in assisting the Market Area Accountant in ensuring Jemca’s company policies are adhered to. With great organisational skills, excellent eye for detail and good interpersonal skills, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, therefore ability to work on own initiative, and under pressure to meet deadlines is paramount.
What we need
- Reconciling and banking daily cash takings from all departments in the branch.
- Reconciling PDQ and cash to end of day report and sales per department resolving any disscrepancies that may arise.
- Providing Treasury with daily bank sheets to allow reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Assist MA Accountants with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Participate in Ad hoc reporting/ projects.
- Review, maintain and report on Cash, Warranty and Finance debtors on a daily basis. Highlighting any issues. that arise to the Branch Credit Controller and MA Accountant.
- Control and reconcile petty cash, ensuring any expenditure is authorised.
- Collating information and submission for PSA.
- Responsible for booking transactions from Toyota’s paperless finance.
- Check documentation received from paperless finance, ensuring correct posting and narrative appears.
- Post direct debit entries to correct accounts.
- Prepare month reconciliations.
- Vehicle Stock.
- Demo depreciation.
- Petty Cash.
- Vehicle Reconciliations.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure accuracy in all processing.
- Adhere and enforce Toyota’s company policies.
- Have previous experience in accounts or finance.
- Have the ability to work in a cross functional team.
- Produce a high degree of customer service.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be self-motivated to achieve all work given to you.
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, flexible depending on experience.
- Modern work environment with top facilities.
- Fun, Friendly working environment.
- Market leading benefits including healthcare, pension, childcare and company lease scheme.
About our business
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job