Family owned business based in Didsbury requires an Accounts Assistant. This is a Spanish speaking business, therefore speaking Spanish would be an advantage.
This is a newly created role for a business that is growing and developing quickly.
Reporting to the owners the duties of the role include:
- Handling all aspects of the Purchase Ledger, dealing with all suppliers, ensuring that relationships are maintained
- Working with the suppliers, handling queries, these suppliers are based in Spain
- Dealing with the closure of the ledger at month end
- Assisting with the stock control
- Working with the business owners and external accountants in the preparation of month end
- Cashflow forecasting
- VAT returns
- Other adhoc duties
The right candidate for this role will have experience of bookkeeping in a small business and will be able to speak Spanish.
In return there is an opportunity to work in a friendly and growing business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job