• Coding invoices and payments to post to General Ledger
• Preparing advance payments
• Input and posting journals to General Ledger
• Processing expense claims
• Bank reconciliations
You will need:
• CIMA/ACCA foundation level student (or looking to commence studies).
• Experience in a similar role
• Highly organised.
• Excellent communicator at all levels / across all departments.
• Good working knowledge of Excel.
• Proven Team Player.
They are looking to interview as quick as possible so if you have what we are looking for submit your CV for immediate review.
Talentedge specialise in recruiting finance people into the media and technology sectors. Find out more here jobs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job