Accounts Semi Senior
Accounts Semi Senior - Glasgow
The Accounts Semi Senior position will appeal to those looking for a career in general practice, one that will see you provide a broad range of services to a varied client base; business start-ups through to SME’s and OMBs and medium size corporates.
As an Accounts Semi Senior you'll work closely with the management team in the preparation of accounts, audits, tax computations, VAT returns and management accounts for a client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. We're looking for people who enjoy client interaction and who want to provide great service to their clients.
You'll be suitably experienced, or studying towards your AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification with experience gained from within an accountancy practice. In return you will receive a competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive training package including study support.
- Preparing year end accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated clients in a wide variety of sectors.
- Attending Audits sometimes with sole responsibility.
- Management accounts for several incorporated entities and assisting with bookkeeping on occasion.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Involvement in Business Planning and Corporate Finance
- Liaising with clients over their accounts and queries
- Mentoring trainees and help them with queries
To apply for the Accounts Semi Senior position
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.
- Accountancy Firm
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"