Birmingham City Centre
Our client is a leader in their field with a global reach within the professional services sector. They are now looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant with good all-round experience to join their busy finance department.
Supporting the Finance function you will ensure that financial information is recorded in a timely manner, working within the following areas; purchase and sales ledger, cash allocation, reconciliations and credit. The role is varied and covers a broad range of duties working closely with the Finance Manager of a busy team.
- Posting and correctly allocations receipts to the appropriate ledgers
- Checking and reconciling statements
- Posting purchase invoices and maintaining expenses spreadsheets
- Summarising and analysing lines of expenditure
- Assisting with the production of invoices other ad hoc requirements
- Experience of working within a similar role in a finance department
- Methodical and good attention to detail
- Understanding of multi-currency ledgers
- Highly organised with excellent numerical and communication skills
- Ability to produce work to a high standard and works well with others
- Commercially focused with good Excel and in-house accounting systems knowledge
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please click on the button below, attaching your CV, detailing your current remuneration package along with job reference 371057.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job